Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Moment in my Thoughts - Snow and Tight Pants

Snow snow snow..

This is the view out our front window (right where I work on this computer).... Now, don't get me wrong, I love the snow, but I miss going outside in the yard. I MISS mowing the lawn..

Lately I've been feeling kind of frumpy and soft around the edges due to the fact that I've not exercising nearly as much as I normally do in the warmer months. Blah.. I should get outside more but I really dont like the cold..

So the plan is, to try and get out of the studio once a day and go for a walk (at LEAST around block or down to the end of the street and back).

Honestly, it's much nicer just to sit in the den and wrap gemstones instead of going outside and freezing..

Okay excuses excuses.. I'll TRY and get out today.

No comments:

 Greetings visitors!! If you have somehow mysteriously found this blog, welcome to the history of Wicked Stones ! Our Blog story here starts...