Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Winter blahs

It's been pretty cold over the past month here in the North... not much snow though.

I do have to say that I've been enjoying not having to rush out and shovel the driveway every morning! LOL!

Anways.. I'm just hunkering down to get ready for our next upcoming show. I believe we'll be set up at a local Celtic Fair. I'm still in limbo on the decision as I have to find a helper to lift heavy things as Rob will be away that weekend.

Well, time for another coffee! I hope you are all enjoying your winter season!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Enjoying is such a mild word compared to how much fun it is to be home today looking out at the beautiful snow. My home sits on the banks of the Ohio river, so I see West Virginia banks each morning. We are so snowed it, I love it. Work will be their when I can drive out. For now, knitting and my new found friends in the blogging world. Thank you for sharing your love of life with a newbee. dreamchallenge/Jan

 Greetings visitors!! If you have somehow mysteriously found this blog, welcome to the history of Wicked Stones ! Our Blog story here starts...