Monday, March 06, 2006

Back from our Mini Vacation

Well we are back, from our "home" mini vacation.

I've not posted here for the past week as it's been quite hectic with the new washer and dryer going into the basement. My other half decided to take the week off so he could put a new floor where the machines are going and build an entire room around them.

It looks great! And I'm anxious to get the laundry going. So it's been crazy around here - that's why there have been no postings to our Blog this past week.. I apologize to all our Winnie Fans for not getting his picture out to you. This week will make up for it.

The "paddle" was taken to the Theatre Center last week (there are pictures of it earlier in this blog) and all the artists work will be posted on their site soon. I'll post the link once I know where it's located - then you'll be able to see the great artistic work of all the artists who got involved in this project.

Well that's it for me for now. After a week of craziness around here it's time to get back into the swing of things and get more products up on the site wickedstones.com) and our sister wholesale site (which is having some major updates and changes being done this week).

Stay tuned!

No comments:

 Greetings visitors!! If you have somehow mysteriously found this blog, welcome to the history of Wicked Stones ! Our Blog story here starts...