Carnival of the Creators #4.
Hi and welcome to the fourth edition of Carnival of Creators. In case you are new to this, this is a weekly event hosted by different blog writers from across the globe. It's a great way to check up on some wonderful blogs that have some really interesting, helpful or just plain amusing content.
If you have read or written a recent Blog about arts, crafts or any other form of creative inspiration - here is your chance to get it posted on the Carnival. Click here to fill out the form.
With no further adieu, lets start.
- Our first stop along this journey is an amusing site brought to you by the Toymaker. Marilyn Scott-Waters brings you BAD PUPPY - The adventures of a very naughty puppy. It's a cute and entertaining look at the daily life of one "naughty puppy" - take a break from your hectic day and enjoy a chuckle.
- Along the same theme of ideas why not stop by this blog Here you can giggle the hours away reading the scandalous adventures of the most beauteous Gigolokitty . This blog has wonderful photographs and entertaining writing that shares with you the "intimate Thoughts of the Most Beauteous Kitty ..........with Commentary by his Unfortunate Mistress and her evil troll roommate."
- Next stop: Ask General Kang - What do you think of Margaret Atwood's Long Pen Invention? Here you can ponder over the writings of Mark A. Rayner’s as he pens to his irregular and explosive weblog.
- Visit the studio of self taught artist, John T Unger. John makes his living entirely through commissions and sales of his art- It's amazing how the Blog has become such an excellent tool for artisans to expand across the globe.
- Perhaps you are looking for simple tips for painting white clothing on Star Wars miniatures? If so, this is the place for you to check out.
- Last stop on our adventure is:
- Ward-o-Matic (by Ward Jenkins) is a blog about "Art, Animation and Anything Aesthetically pleasing to the eye." His thoughts on things take on a fresh point of view - take a trip with him to a time when was in a life drawing class and see things from his perspective.
Well I hope you have enjoyed this weeks edition of the Carnival of the Creators. Next week it will be hosted by http://creatorscarnival.blogspot.com/ and in 2 weeks time you can view the selections of Cyndi Lavin of Mazeltov Jewelry. Make sure you post it on your calendar to check into to see what sites Cyndi has found for you to visit.